What is an impact crusher for sale?
Impact crusher for sale is usually used as secondary crusher to crusher the stone which is not so hard such as limestone, barite and construction waste etc. Because its working principle is to crush the stone by impact force, it is called as impact crusher. It is also called as horizontal shaft impact crusher.
The impact crusher is composed of crusher body, rotor and impact plate. Impact crushers use impact energy to crush materials. It is widely used in hydropower, highway, artificial sand and gravel, crushing and other industries.
Advantages and disadvantages of impact crusher for sale
- 1. Low feeding height and large feed opening, it is more convenient for the production line selection and bigger feeding size;
- 2. Unique structure, keyless connection, strong rigidity and large rotor moment of inertia. High chromium blow bar, impact resistance, wear resistance.
- 3. The crushed stone shape is cubical and round shape. The size of the discharge particle size is adjustable, which simplifies the crushing process.
- 4. New wear-resistant material for longer life of blow bars, impact plates and liner plate;
- 5. The disadvantage is that the output aggregates from the impact crusher is with too much dust, it is not good for some projects requirement;
- 6. It is only suitable for some soft rock and medium hardness stone, if it is used to crush the hard stone, the life of impact crusher blow bars and other impact crusher parts will be very short;
Types and models of impact crusher HAMAC provide
For the impact crushers, there are two different types because of their usage. One is primary impact crusher, its feed opening is big, it can crush the big size stone bigger than 150mm; another one is secondary impact crusher or tertiary impact crusher,it is a 3 cavity impact crusher, it is usually used to crush the stone which is smaller than 150mm.
If it is classified according to whether it can be moved, there are two types of impact crusher for sale. One is stationary impact crusher, another one is mobile impact crusher. Mobile impact crusher is conveniently to be moved between different working sites to recycle the concrete and construction waste.
How does an impact crusher work?
The impact crusher working principle as below:
Driven by the motor, the rotor rotates with the blow bar on the rotor, the stone is fed into the impact crusher cavity and is crushed by the blow bar, and then it is thrown to the impact plates to be crushed again, and then bounces back from the impact plate liner. Re-crushing in the action zone of the blow bar, this process is repeated, the material enters the first, second, third impact chambers from large to small for repeated crushing. When the aggregates size of the crushed stone is smaller than the gap between the blow bar and the impact plate, it is discharged from the lower part of the impact crusher machine. Adjusting the gap between the impact frame and the rotor can change the output size. In an aggregate crushing plant, closed circuit impact crusher works together with a vibrating screen can produce the aggregates and sand as the size you need.
Cone Crusher VS Impact Crusher
cone rock crusher for sale and impact rock crusher for sale are two different types of secondary crusher. Both of them are arranged as the next stage of jaw crusher machine usually. So, when we should use the cone crusher or impact crusher as the secondary crusher? Here are some difference between cone crusher and impact crusher need to be considered before you make the decision.
- 1. The raw material hardness:for example, limestone, barite, calcium carbonate, granite, andersite, basalt, river stone and mine ore etc. Generally speaking, if the raw material is limestone, barite, calcium carbonate, the impact crusher machine is the best choice; if the raw material is hard stone such as granite,andersite, basalt, river stone and mine ore etc, cone crusher machine will be considered firstly;
- 2. Whether the final product requires lower dust content?For the impact stone crusher, there will be much dust in the final product; but for the cone stone crusher, its working principle is press the stone to small sizes, so there is not so much dust in the final product.
- 3. If the buyer of the aggregates and sand need the cubical shape or round shape aggregates and sand?The final product from the impact crusher for sale is cubical shape or round shape, it is good for concrete mixing. But the final aggregates and sand from cone crusher machine include more slice and needle shape stone which is not good for ready mixed concrete. So usually one vertical shaft impact crusher will be equipped together with the cone crusher machine, so that the shape of the aggregates and sand from the cone crusher will be adjusted to cubical and round shape.
- 4. The cost;if the capacity is the same, cone crusher for sale is more expensive than impact crusher.