Concrete pump and the benefits
Date: Oct 13, 2021 Source: Hamac Machinery
What kind of pumps are available?There are two different pumps which can be used in different situations. They are boom pumps and line pumps. Both types have their advantages as we listed below.
A boom pump uses a remote controlled robotic arm to place concrete where it needs to go. Using a boom we can bump concrete at high volumes in an effective and accurate way.
A line pump uses flexible or steel hoses which are attached to the outlet of a pump. They are linked together and this results in the concrete being pumped to wherever it needs to go.
What are the benefits of using a pump?Concrete pumping machines are equally effective and economical, whether it’s a residential project a large sized commercial project.
Less manpowerThere is no long a need for wheelbarrow and manually transporting the concrete to the desired location, so you will use less manpower to get the job done! It is also quicker and more convenient. You can reduce the costs by letting the concrete pump do the heavy lifting that would otherwise need to do done by small team of workers.
Precision Means less wastePump are more precise, which means less time on the job and a reduction in waste. Pouring directly into the desired location eliminates another link in the chain of transportation. Less links means fewer chances to waste time, energy and concrete.
Easy accessSome areas can be awkward to access and far away from the road side. A concrete pump can easily overcome these issues by using lines to deliver the concrete over a long distance. The boom can also be used to deliver the concrete in an elevated position such as over a house or other tall structures blocking the way. Whether it’s around a corner. Though an alleyway and even upstairs- concrete pump can deliver your concrete exactly where you need it to be.
HAMAC is professional in both boom pump and line pump equipment. Welcome to visit wwww.hamacchina.com
- Cement silo 150tons to Congo
- Concrete batching plant YHZS35 to the Philippines
- Dosing Plant YHZS75 to Jamaica
- JS500 Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer in Guatemala
- Self-loading Concrete Mixer in Kenya
- HMC250 Self-Loading Concrete Mixer in Bahamas
- Self loading mixer to Kenya
- Concrete pump in Thailand.
- Concrete quality will affect the performance of pump
Concrete Batching Plant
Concrete Conveying Plant
- Truck Mounted Concrete Pump
- Elevator shaft Self-climbing Concrete Placing Boom
- Mobile Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Floor climbing Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Concrete Transit Mixer on Truck
- XBS/DXBS Fine Stone Concrete Pump
- Concrete Mixer Truck
- 6cbm Concrete Truck Mixer
- Manual Concrete Placing Boom
- 8cbm Concrete Truck Mixer