1. Principal components of the concrete mixer truck
(1) Hydraulic System: hydraulic pump, hydraulic motor.
(2) Drivetrain System: reductor.
(3) Control System.
(4) Mixing System.
(5) cleaning system.
2. Advantages of concrete mixer truck
(1) High-intensity drum material.
(2) featuring better wear-resistance and long service life.
(3) Germany IFM sensors
(4) low material residue.
(5) High-quality parts.
(6) Excellent performance and convenient operation.
(7) Imported original hydraulic system(Bosch Rexroth Brand).
(8) PMP or CF reducer
Concrete Batching Plant
Concrete Conveying Plant
- Truck Mounted Concrete Pump
- Elevator shaft Self-climbing Concrete Placing Boom
- Mobile Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Floor climbing Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Concrete Transit Mixer on Truck
- XBS/DXBS Fine Stone Concrete Pump
- Concrete Mixer Truck
- 6cbm Concrete Truck Mixer
- Manual Concrete Placing Boom
- 8cbm Concrete Truck Mixer
Related Concrete Equipment
Concrete Block Making Plant
- DHBT15 Diesel Engine Concrete Mixer with Pump was delivered to North America
- Hamac 35m3 concrete batching plant delivering to the African customer
- Hamac HMC150 self loading concrete mixer delivering to the Middle East
- 2 units of 10 m3 transit mixer trucks are delivered to South Africa
- TWO UNITS OF HGY15 CONCRETE PLACING BOOM WAS DELIVERED TO EUROPE
- 4 Units of bolted type cement silos were delivered to South East Asia
- Reliable Performance of HZS120 Concrete Batching Plant
- Low Price Small Size Concrete Pump for Saudi Arabia
- An Independent Off-road Mobile Batching Plant